Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Providing additional documents

If you have recently submitted

  • a new application for Housing benefit / Council Tax Reduction
  • a change of circumstances form
  • a Discretionary Hardship Payment form

and you now have additional documents to support your claim, or we have asked you to provide additional documents. 

Provide your additional documents

If you are not able to upload the information / documents at home we have free computers for use in our Benefit Self Serve area at the Civic Centre Uxbridge and Hayes One Stop Shop. The Self Serve areas are available between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday with a last entry of 4:30pm. Free computers are also available in our Libraries. If you send original documents by post, we will photocopy your documents and send them straight back to you (we do not recommend you post your passport or building society pass books).

Please note: Hillingdon libraries can only offer access to computers, there will be no support available to complete applications or scan documents

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 04 Jul 2018 at 15:18