Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

How can our agency service help?

Hillingdon's Agency Service provides an optional in-house service to support people applying for or in receipt of a DFG.

Older couple

They can assist you with:

  • completing the applications and other forms
  • preparing schemes to suit your needs 
  • obtain planning applications and building control approvals
  • arranging for Hillingdon's contractors to undertake the works
  • supervising the works and arranging for direct payments

The cost of this service is included within the grant, unless your contribution under the means test exceeds the cost of the works.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 18 Apr 2016 at 16:04