Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Complaints about a councillor

If you wish to complain about the conduct of a councillor of the London Borough of Hillingdon, you must submit your complaint in writing.

Use the  Complain about a councillor form [238KB] and write to:

Mr Raj Alagh
Monitoring Officer
London Borough of Hillingdon
Civic Centre
Middlesex UB8 1UW

Email: ralagh@hillingdon.gov.uk

The Monitoring Officer, will, if appropriate, refer it to the relevant Whip's Office or the Standards Committee for consideration.

Please note that the Standards Committee, can only deal with complaints about the behaviour of councillors. It will not deal with complaints in relation to matters which are not covered by the Code of Conduct [53KB].

If you make a complaint to the Monitoring Officer, it must be about why you believe that a councillor has failed to observe the requirements of the Code of Conduct.




Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 22 Aug 2017 at 11:34