Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Road works and infrastructure projects

We issue Prior Consents and investigate complaints of noise from road works and other infrastructure works.


If you are disturbed by noise from road works or other large infrastructure project, the Anti-social Behaviour and Environment team can investigate whether all reasonable measures are being taken to minimise the impact on residential neighbours.

Typically we will speak to the contractors to advise them that a complaint has been received and establish the purpose and duration of the project. Certain projects may require prior consent under Section 61 of the Control of Pollution Act 1974.

We aim to improve the quality of people's lives by seeking mitigation to what are often essential works carried out at irregular hours.

Search scheduled roadworks

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 26 Sep 2018 at 13:40