Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Commercial noise

Information and advice on how we deal with noise from non-residential uses including licensed premises such as pubs, clubs and restaurants.

The Anti-social Behaviour and Environment Team (ASBET) investigates complaints of noise nuisance from all premises in the borough. Common complaints include loud music or night-time deliveries.

Licensing Act 2003

We are one of the responsible authorities which are consulted on all applications for new premises licences and variations to existing licences.

Prevention of public nuisance

One of the four licensing objectives is the prevention of public nuisance; A premise license holder may have noise-related conditions on their premises licence. We work with the Licensing Service to ensure these are met at all times.

Report loud music
Report noise from deliveries
Report odour or smoke on commercial premises

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 22 Aug 2018 at 10:17