Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Complaints about the trading standards service

If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received or the way you have been treated by the Trading Standards Service, we want to know. Things can go wrong. We can make mistakes. We can fail to provide the service you require. Complaints help us to improve the service we provide.

It is best to try and settle the complaint directly with the staff responsible, and at the time you are unhappy with the service offered or given. If you are not satisfied with the response, however, then you may wish to make a formal complaint. For formal complaints about the trading standards service or any other council service, public amenities, etc, please refer to the council's complaints procedure.

Consumer advice

Consumer advice and information in Hillingdon is provided by Citizens Advice (CA).

Related column

Contact us

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 15 Aug 2018 at 14:26