Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Application to register as a street entertainer (Busker)

    1. This data is required so that we can issue licence expiry reminders and other relevant customer information by text and/or email to reduce the administrative costs of the service

    2. Do you have a visa/work permit? *

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 24 Sep 2018 at 12:13