Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Change your details

HillingdonFirst couple

Moved house

If you have moved house, but remained in the borough of Hillingdon please update your details.

Moved out of the borough

If you have moved out of the borough let us know.

Cancel a card

When the council registers a death, the person's HillingdonFirst card is cancelled as part of that process.   

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 06 Sep 2018 at 10:54