Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Intercountry adoption

Adopting a child from another country is called intercountry adoption.

When adopting from abroad, it is important to note that you must be eligible to adopt both within the UK as well as from the relevant country overseas.

Hillingdon Council's assessment of intercountry adopters is managed by the Intercountry Adoption Centre.

If you live in the borough of Hillingdon and are interested in adopting a child or children from abroad, please contact the Intercountry Adoption Centre -  on 020 8447 4753. More information is available on their website »

                              IAC logo

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 12 Dec 2018 at 11:50