Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Adult safeguarding concern

With the endorsement of Hillingdon Safeguarding Adults Board the council has developed an online form for raising safeguarding adult concerns.

Staff working in care and health settings - including voluntary, private and independent sector should always complete this form to report concerns about possible adult abuse. Members of the public can also use this form to report safeguarding issues.

It is important that the form is completed as soon as possible once the concern has been identified with all known relevant information.

This form should not be used to refer general concerns regarding an individual's health and well-being including concerns relating to self-neglect.

Complete this form

You can also email socialcaredirect@hillingdon.gov.uk or call 01895 556633 to highlight concerns.

To report a concern that a vulnerable person living in Hillingdon is being abused you should contact, in confidence, Hillingdon Social Care Direct. If you think a serious crime has taken place or there is a need for immediate police response, to protect the adult at risk, dial 999. 

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 05 Oct 2020 at 11:29