Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Order a civil marriage certificate

Copy certificates will be for marriages held in the register office or approved venues within Hillingdon.

We also hold records for marriages held in churches or religious venues within the borough. However, in some cases, the Register Office may not have a deposited register from the Church or religious venue in which the marriage took place and you will therefore, need to contact the Church or religious venue directly.

You can order and pay online.  

Outside of Hillingdon

It is possible to get copies of birth, death and marriage certificates from around the United Kingdom by contacting the General Register Office..

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column

Contact us

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:18