Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Filming in the borough

Permission from the council must be sought by TV/Film companies, professional photographers/video makers and students who wish to make use of any council owned property or land (including footways, highways, parks and open spaces).

Please contact Hillingdon Film Office on:

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 14 Dec 2018 at 15:16