Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Pay online

You can now pay online for lessons, instrument hire, exams and tour fees.

Use the links below to pay for your Music Service fees.

To pay a paper invoice

If the council has sent you a paper invoice for tuition or instrument hire, please go to the invoice payments system (this will say Corporate Debtors but is the correct place to pay).

Note: You will need your invoice number, the amount you are paying and your card details.

To pay for a new starter or a special fee

If you are paying:

  • for the first time for a student to enrol in lessons
  • for the first time for a student to attend Music School
  • an exam fee
  • a tour instalment
  • The Big Summer String Startup (use the account 190620)
  • The Big Band Startup (use the account 180520)

then please go to the Music Service one-off payments system »

Note: Do not use this link to pay a paper tuition invoice (see above).

What you need to make a payment

You will need to have ready:

  • your six-digit reference number
  • the amount you are paying
  • your card details

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 20 Aug 2019 at 12:09