Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Tell someone

In an emergency, with immediate threat to safety, always dial 999.

(Need to leave these pages quickly? Select the 'panic button' and you will be taken to the leisure and events homepage.)

Panic button

Report a safeguarding concern online

Use this page to report a safeguarding concern online

If you are a non council tenant

If you are a council tenant

  • Telephone: 01895 556666

We will:

  • clarify the circumstances of the reported abuse or neglect
  • take any immediate steps to protect the person at risk, if needed
  • decide what should happen next
  • involve other agencies where necessary; for example, the police or health services

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 03 Jun 2019 at 14:46